Sunday 5 September 2010

Holding breath good bad or indifferent


I don't know whether to hold my breath, or assume that it is going to work out or not. My friend as lived in the back apt of this house for 12years and finally we think the front part of the house will be free soon. There is a for rent sign out and I called the landlord and he said he would know more tue or thurs but he knows I am a friend of Diane's which hopefully will help as she is always on time with her rent and she is very very clean. Of course the down side is it is 500 deposit and 500 amonth rent. I will have to pay electric but everything including heat is electric so maybe I can get on the budget.It has two bedrooms but one is small but oh I could really use it as a art studio and then with a small bed for Bailey to visit. And BA would be safe there. And there is a washer and dryer included. It has a small back porch attached close to hers and then a front door leading out to the frontyard.  She is making all type of plans to get me moved. But, I am afraid to make any big plans and it isnt like I have any big pieces to move other than my TV and Scott would have to carry it.She wants to go tuesday and get all my laundry caught up which is good butttttt I just dont know. I have to move and get away from Jodi so she cant blame me for what she does or doesnt do. I even told the landlord that Diane and I would do the cleaning. She figures we can wash the walls and everything down and do the carpets one day then the next day bring my things over and then pull stove and refrigerator and washer and dryer out and scrub everything down and get the curtains up. Sounds good I am ready to move in now. And I have to find me a bed as I dont have one. And some kind of chair for the living room. I just dont feel good and how can you explain that. I feel like staying in bed and just not gettingup but while lying there then I feel like wow I could get up and do something and once up the bad feelings come back.Stress or just plain tired of struggling who the hell knows.  Well, I am going to lay down again and try and figure out how I am going to pay the landlord. I have to move so I have to find away. labor day boy they named that right.

8 comments:

  1. Love the froggy! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. If anyone deserves a break, it's you. Big, big hug from me. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I've decided to re-open all my Blogger blogs to comments. If the brat leaves nasty comments, I'll publish them for everyone to see, and report him for abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it. Dam just found out that rent will be 550 instead of 500. But will only pay electric and there is a washer and dryer and air conditioner and two bedrooms even if one is small. It will be tight but if I can get the 1st months rent up I think I can make it. Dam I have to cant take this shit to much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was paying $650 when I lived in Lake George, and only had to pay electric (mind you, the 2 New York city landlord bastards controlled the heat, and kept it at the min. legal requirement). I kept down electric costs by using those low-energy light bulps when I could afford them...found out the ceiling lights were burning more energy than my fridge and computer combined!

    Yeah, you really need to move. I want to move to Ithaca in Tompkins County, but I don't see how I could ever come up with the rent to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am so ready to move. How far is Ithaca from were you are now? Let's work together and see what we can do to get you moved by the end of feb. Sounds so good I know you would be a little more content. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how far Ithaca is from here. All I know is it's to the southwest of Syracuse, in the "Finger Lakes" region. I think it's about a 1 to 2 hour drive?

    Hope you are finding a way to get your own space. When you're settled, call Sally Army, tell them you've got no furniture and little money, and see if they can help. They once gave us a free sofa. Mind you, it had hardly any springs in it, but it was the thought that counted, ha-ha.

    Joy's son is back surfing ALL of my blogs. He hasn't found me on Facebook or Twitter yet, thankfully--if he had, he'd be too tempted to gloat about it. Of course, if he bothered me on FB or Twitter, most of my friends would know about it, and he's terrified of the criticism of others. Last time everyone attacked him, he absolutely went postal, online. Police are still working on the case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: if it ever does come down to me suing the hell out of "Joy" maybe I can share the proceeds with you, if I get a good settlement from her, ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to get the money for the apt. Just found out it is 550 instead of 500 but I dont care I am ready to move. Hopefully I can get it set for the 1st. Will know more this week I presume. Jodi is making my life hell. Life is really a bitch sometimes. Joy's son is really sad I read sometime last week that he is just now going back to school so maybe he will lay off a litte who knows. I hope the police can get a handle on her and him. I am on face book sheryl dominquez I dont do twitter. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete