Tuesday 31 August 2010

Wasted day, stupid medical people and were the hell is the bus


Left the house at 8am of course bus didnt get there until 8:25 I wouldnt have had to be on it at all but Jodi had my unemployment debit card and got it caught in the banks atm machine. Which means I had to go and get it this morning. I should have known it was going to be a comedy of errors. I hurt so bad I can barely walk. Well, I get to the Bank and had to wait until 9am so got a cup of senior coffee ( didnt realize I qualifiedy:) ) Anyway I went over to the Bank gave them my id with my picture and SS#on it even though it is expired it isnt like my face will change or the SS# would and then gave them my birth certificate, SS card with num on it. And the unemployment award paper with name address and last 4 numbers on it. And they didnt want to gvie me my card as my Id was expired. Let's just say I went off and I got my card stupid asses makes you want to punch them all in the mouth.
So I left there went and got Jodi a pack of cigs and her bus money so I wouldnt have to listen to her mouth. And decided I was not going to walk to the health clinic but ride the bus around as I just was hurting to bad and felt bad. So I went to Dollar General got teeth supplies(cleaning and brush) and excedrins  and I did find a charger for my aa batteries for my camera. So I got that as if I didnt jodi would spend all my money. Anyway I got to the clinic and told them I didnt have an appointment but I just needed the triage nurse to look at these bites and rash on my arm as it was thought to be either bedbug bites or scabies or whatever. NO they wanted me to make an appointment. I said no I needed her to just come out look and see if it was contagious or what. NO. So before I left I let everyone know in the waiting room and all that if atfter going to the Er and if was scabbies they would be liable to get it as I was not seen.  So feeling bad I walked over to the ER.  It was bites and they gave me 3 kinds of meds don't know if I am going to get it filled as they also gave me a shot. Wouldnt give me anything for the severe pain I am in told me go back to the doctors (no dont ask what I said) Anyway left there was going to walk home but just couldnt do it it was to hot and I still feel bad. as my BP was 200over 98 so ooooo. The bus took for ever and if I had walked I would have beat the dam bus. But, I waited and still had to walk 2 blocks as they changedthe bus routes and I forgot which one was which. 
Oh it gets better. I came home and told Scott and Steph I had to go over to west lafayette to pick up my meds but I was calling to see how much it was. Now I had my bp meds that I hadnt picked up lazst week. Would you believe that they went with out my meds and money so they made a trip for nothing so how stupid is that.  
Jodi is acting like a bitch again and I dont know how long this is going on. It is a hot humid day and I am tired of this shit. But, it really seems like a wasted day that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment