Wednesday 8 December 2010

12/8/10 humday humty hump day

Well, it is humpty hump day and started off the pits as usual. Now I am paying everything here rent cable interenet phone food etc. Now the food stamp bitch has screwed it up and until the paper gets in the mail cant get it striaghten out. So no food. Then I will be 160 short on rent until monday. But, I cant do any more than I can. A special angel friend sent me 200 from over seas I dont know what I would do with out her. I wish I could do something special for her. Well, I have been going to cut back on cable but didnt get it done soon enough so am going to have to do it today. Jodi was running her mouth. Because I texted her friend ed and asked if he could loan me 160 until monday and she said not to aske her friends but dam she lives here and doesnt bring a dam thing in her.Anyway now we have no laundry  soap she uses to much for each dam load and no dish soap and no food I wonder what she thinks we are suppose to . She wont go applie for the last unemployment even though they will have to send her a new dam card she hasnt  callled about anyof the jobs she supposedly applied for. But she wants to run her mouth how I run my life. My life would be a lot easier if she would get out. She has it made she has a place to lay her head I should have stood my ground and not let her move in but I knew she was homeless any way what the hell. That is what you get for being nice. Anyway I am going to see what I can do I am going to keep the internet and then my cell phone which is all I need anyway. And see if I can go down to basic cable with dvr. Then go from there. I just people will let me do that and work with what I have and I cant do christmas she is bitching about bailey but isnt doing nothing about it. Everyone else is suppose to help her. Anyway today is going to be the pits as she is going to be hateful all day. Oh well  she can go to hell with her dad they belong together  another long day

No comments:

Post a Comment