Monday 22 November 2010

Dam it is to early for this

This is Houdini and his sister  Lucy looks just like him that is why the red necklace

and this is my sweetie Herman and his sister is Sassy

I can not believe I have been up since 3:30am and it is 5:30am now. I just couldnt sleep could be because I am in pain all over especially my arms and shoulders and dont know why. Of course since the all mighty FDA as decided to make Eli Lilly pull Darvocets off the market who knows what I will be able to take or afford for the pain. I hate this. Then of course I found out that my son was talking to the kid that isnt his but no dna done I told him not to talk to her as the other grandmother is a trouble maker. Well, cops picked him up on failure to appear on child support. But no DNA done. Guess I need to call the civil liberity union on his rights for the DNA being done. Anyway he wouldnt listen so there is nothing I can do. It is warm here now 61 degrees  and raining here. Better than cold as I have no coat. Anyway, Jodi and her boyfriends mother is standing in line for a turkey and fixings. Now they will be standing in line from 4am until 8:40am when soup kitchen opens and then a couple hours to get through the line. Me no I am not standing that long I mean  that would just about kill me to stand that long. I thought 2hours killed me I wouldnt beable to move if I did that. And it pisses me off anyway as we were going to cook here and it would be me jodi and Bailey. Ohno she and bailey are spending wednesday night at her boyfriends mothers house and having thanksgiving there and wants to come get me to eat dinner there. I dont like these people and I would eat and want to go right back home. No I will cook my own dam turkey and fixings and have it with me an the animals and when they come home they can warm it up but I wont eat with them. I am tired of coming in second to these dam people. Anyway, need to take a feww more papers to the food stamp people to add bailey. As it is now I am getting 200 that will help me. Just doesnt pay the dam bills. Anyway will try to post more here every day as I really do need to let things go.

2 comments:

  1. IE has been giving me headaches, lately. Keeps kicking me out of websites. Think I may have a bug on my 'puter somewhere. It kept kicking me out of Blogger, and kicks me out of Facebook and Hotmail too, sometimes.

    Sorry you're hurting. it's awful, I know. Kitty's are adorable, all of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is acting up to and my norton has run out and no money to get it again. So that is it now

    ReplyDelete