Saturday 9 October 2010

Busy Day maybe

Well have been here one week and two days. It does feel weird being alone and not working my life around other people. BA is doing better. Very spoiled that is for sure. Mama cat Hallo is doing better and so are the babies. I havent really named these like the last time but they are not as distintively marked. Two are black like her and two are grey with black stripes. They are cute of course.
Hopefully I am suppose to go to the store in a little town away from here. Just outside of here but it has great meat and pretty good prices. So I dont get to go there often. My ex-SIL is coming supposely she might have had a mild stroke the other night. Actually I think she is taking to much insulin and she needs to get another doctors opinion. Anyway she is bring somethings down like a vaccum cleaner and she is giving me her one cd radio stero as she wants to buy the 5 changer stero at Big Lots. I want to go to Wally world and take my camera battiery charger that doesnt work so I can take some pictures. And there are a few things I want to get.
Actually, I have only been outside the flat once this week. Went with pearl to dollar general but I did need a broom. Other wise I havent left just didnt feel like it. Well I had better call SIL just to make sure she is coming. Maybe this will be a good day after all

No comments:

Post a Comment