Sunday 10 October 2010

Can it get any earlier?

It is now 8am. I made the mistake of getting up to go pee and BA decided he wanted to go out. All  find and dandy until a early morning jogger went by and he had to go spastic and not finish is business. So he comes in and we go back to bed. And kept hearing things and barking his fool head off. So , I am up and you got it he is asleep in the chair. I am going to goose him in a minute.  And I am so tired.
My exSIL finally showed up yesterday around 1:30am. So after waiting around most of the day. We got started. She did bring me a vaccum cleaner of hers and she gave me her stereo as it is only a cd changer and she cant get the cassette part to work. And She did get a good buy on a five cd changer at Big lots for $55 and it was an RCA so we are both happy. I will up grade later. And as a house warming gift she bought me a set of dishes which was nice and some food storage containers.  Landlord's son came by and finally paid the rent. I think is dad has been sick. Anyway that is one worry off my mind.
We went to Wally world and I exchanged my camera batterie charger and lets see if I can work this one right. Might be nice to read the instructions. And then we went to Brookston which is a town 7 miles away and got some Meat. Let me say they have the best meat around and have a lot of good buys. I got about 27 lbs of meat for around $2.50 a lb. And I do love thier meat. We left there and went to Aldi's discount food store. Got quite a few things I needed since I moved. Got salad things but for some reason thier veggies and fruit werent as good as usual. We then went to Steak and Shake to get something to eat. And the chicken fingers were so dry and some were like sponge, we got one meal free and then they are giving one gift card for the other. Usually I get a steakburger. That will teach me to change. After that we went to Big Lots. Then we picked up my grandson Bailey. (long story will go into someother time when I know ) It took us time to unload. And put away. Of course BA was having fits as he was alone for a few hours. Got to sit down and relax for a while ended up going to bed at midnight and couldnt sleep as for some reason my muscles in my upper arms and shoulders were killing me. Looks like it is going to be along day and I am already tired. So it is early and I am tired. So dont know if I am going to make the church dinner Jodi wants me to go to. Might make them come get Bailey and I will stay home dont know yet. It's to earlier to think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment