Friday 8 October 2010

Toss Turn might as well get up

I have tossed and turned all night. I went to bed at 11:30 got up at 1:30 and took BA out then stayed up until 3 and tossed and turned until 4:15 got up and decided to put the shower curtian up that I got yesterday then went back to bed and got up again it is 5:15 might as well stay up.
exSIL is coming today and I have a appointment with Salvation Army thanks for help from Play. Now I can't remember for the life of me what time I am suppose to be there. Called and left a message and she hasnt got back with me. Anyway am going to get some groceries been trying to not use the food stamps until I got to got to the store I want to go. Did go to the Dollar Store (not dollars anymore) and had to get me a broom and dust pan and can opener and the all mighty shower curtain. Of course I had to bet Doggie Food. I did get some spices 2 for $1 cheapest thing there.
I am sleeping on a bedframe and box springs. yes, it is hard. Then my daughter's ex boyfriends mother found a mattress in a yard and brought it over. My friend that help me move and lives in the back apt. help carry it on the side porch she said it smelled like dog and if people threw it out there was a reason. She said you might as well go out and buy a new one.(she has no clue) I said if I had the money I would but that aint going to happen and pearl knew this and was trying to help. I am having my sIL look and smell it and see what she says. Anyway, I know I should be happy I am here but for some reason I am depressed and yes waiting for the other shoe to fall it always does. well think I will go get a cup of coffee because if I go to bed now I will feel worse when I got up. Now I am getting sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment