Monday 1 November 2010

Another month down and another coming

 
It is November already which hard to believe I can hardly remember October. It starts the month with being short on my dam rent again. I cant seem to get everything under control. I know if you start out behind like I did begin with it will be hard to catch up. But, things are the way they are. I think the one move I made in the last two years were I at least moved in and even though had it hard was a littel easier was Union street of course that place was sold so CVS drug store could build a big new store that wasnt needed. Anyway I do love this flat even with the hills. And now I can try and take care of my grandson. If I dont who will. Oh well I guess that is my lot in this world. I look back at this time last year and I was working and was at the other house and everyone was living with me and not contributing and now here I am again in a new place and struggling to get a hand up so that I can get a budget going. But, how do you do that if you cant get it even and you are always struggling to get paid what needs right now. Oh well if doesnt work out I will have to move again and there is no money for that. Oh well didnt mean to start this month whining about what is now a common situation. So will get up and get another cuppa and see what I can accomplish today. Have a great month as another month is following.

No comments:

Post a Comment