Tuesday 2 November 2010

Wishing for something bad to happen how wrong is that

I knew taking Bailey in would probably cause me a lot of problems. No it isnt him. It is his mother.  She wasnt to stay here and if she stayed a night or two no boozes. (Right)
She has gotten to be a friend of a friend and knowing the years and knowing that the friend is a full blown alcohlic as the guy that it was a bomb about to happen. Well, it happened but I am being blamed because I called to tell her about a gift given to Bailey and the one friend was to have brought jodi home and it had been an hour. Anyway jodi went off  and is telling Bailey she is taking him to his dads(someone he hasnt seen in 4years more than twice) She is trying to hurt me she is hurting him. She is laying on the floor watching tv and is trying to sleep drunk. I know this is wrong but I wish she would have another seizure to stop her from hurting Bailey. I know this is wrong but I dont know how else to help Bailey. She doesnt care about Bailey just that she hates me. And God Help me but I am at the point that I am close to hating her too. I mean it is just to much for me to deal with her and her drinking and hate filled person. And I dont like what it has done and is doing to Bailey. I dont know I am hoping she just doesnt take Bailey. It is wrong but I dont see how anything is going to happen unless she has a seizure. I just dont know what else to do. Does it ever end. I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm guessing Child Protective Services won't help, either, right? Or "help" Bailey is just as negative a way as Jodi, probably. I guess my nephew was sort of the same. No one would take him away from my drug-addict sister, and she wouldn't let anyone but her, take care of her kid--except when she found some new guy to date, then she'd pawn her son off on his dad for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Jodi for sure. Even now he gets on her nerves. I am really feed up with her. It just never lets up.I hope you are feeling better hugs

    ReplyDelete