Wednesday 10 November 2010

*Sigh* Double *Sigh*

It is hump all ready. It has been a week I can say that. Been to the doctors office was sort of waste but then again it was ok. Walked to Pre. Church to get help and they were closed until to day so walked on downtown and had a cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shop. Then walked home. Paid my rent and gave him the paper from the Salvation Army. That is the last help I can get for 12 months. Don't you just love it. Today I think I am going to the pres. chruch again. but I really dont want to have to stand in line.  Because I have to be at the foodstamp office at 2 to get the mess they made cleared up. It has been so nice out it will be around 70 today. Then my nieghbor who is my friend is mad that jodi has been staying here. But she cant be alone after those seizures and it isnt like she is moving in. But, after all it is my house and I pay the rent. I dont know if she made she is going to have to scratch her ass and get happy.Just because you help me alittle doesnt mean you can run my life. I am really tired of people I just want to have a little piece. Anyway better eat before I leave it is going to be a long walk and by the time it is done I will be hurting pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment