Sunday 7 November 2010

Kickin and Screaming

Well, the time has been moved back a
hour. What a pain in the butt. I have a lot to do this week. Of course, now my friend diane is pissed off because jodi and Bailey were at each others thoarts and she heard it all. But, I am paying the rent and I have to do things I think I have to do. I like it that some people think they know more how to live our lives but us. Believe I aint thrilled but things are what they are. I am a doctors appoint tomorrow. Have to go to the Salvaiton army and Prest chruch and have to get a new id and Bailey has  a doctors app and of course got to go to the food stamp office and a few other things. Have been trying to give myself a perm for the last to weeks. Want to cut my hair as soon as I get that done. I am not having a good time like I should. I am g oing to try and get my job back at aloric since the company the purchased is now the company there. Dont think they will but who the hell knows I would like to go back to work but dont know if I will or not. Anwyway have to get the rent paid then get ready to pay the next rent and two other bills. Always something. Be nice to have help just once. Anyway had a said day as one of the kittens got caught in the rocker recliner and died. Bailey took it hard. So now we have the Black Mama Hallo's eve and then two little blacks and two grey with black strips. it has been a eventful weekend any way I need to start entering more in this journtal so will be back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment