Sunday 22 August 2010

And the moon is arising

Sunday  is here and nothing is totally resolved. Bailey will staying at Pearl's  for a couple of days more. Sonja is letting scott and Stehpanie move to the two bedroom building but. it is 475 amonth plus they have to pay all utilities.  I want thier one bedroom apartment but I will pay by the month instead of the week. So I dont have to see them. Dont know yet. But everyone in the building has lost thier beds, living room chairs and couches etc. So I contacted the congress woman here because none of the so call organziations that are suppose to help the people wont. We arent in the right country for them to help.
I will say it was quiet all day yesterday and last night but again it is going on and on here. Still might have to put BA down I dont know. Anyway will see. I am just sick this is libal to take me down for sure.  So am just waiting and will have to sleep on the floor so I dont know how that is going to do for me. But it is what it is and I just dont give a dam no one else does that is for sure

3 comments:

  1. That's not right. It's too bad you can't get the local media involved. But we're invisible to these people. If it doesn't effect them directly in some way, they don't care. I'm so very sorry about BA. I have thought about putting my cats down, but then they give me the only comfort I really have in my life, so I don't know. I hope you can get a nicer place to live, I know it must suck staying someplace you don't like...and not having any furniture must really be awful for you. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And having my daughter threaten me everyday is getting old too. One of the days she will do it and then who know what will happen. I live in fear all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definately need to get out of that situation. I know you can't call the police on your daughter, but maybe you can find someone to help you, I hope so. Thinking of you, as always.

    ReplyDelete