Friday 20 August 2010

Hell just continues and little critters

Thought things would calm down maybe alittle Hell of course not. We are renting from a slumlord as before. The apt. above ours has dam bedbugs that right bedbugs and these critters are 1/4" so she has had them a while. Now the she contacted city engineer who was to look at her apt only. And she already had and eviction. So they looked at everyones apt. Now the guys around front and up stairs they didnt bother. But Scotand his girlfriend they did and then the pig called Child protect service and the kids were dirty as they had been playing outside and they had bites on them and yes they took them I have never seen any bullshit in my life. Now they said no children in building until engineering says ok. So Bailey and Jodi went to allans so she is drunk and being hateful as ususal and I stayed here I have no place else to go. Then they sprayed yes for the wrong thing. I had the birds and turtle outside then lost the dam turtle so jodi again is going off. So now we have to find out tomorrow what is going on. And there is no one to help up even though they are trying to close the place down. I dont know I said rent paid I aint leaving. So I dont know what is going to happen I am worried about Bailey and I swear it just keeps happening. And looks like we have to put BA down. another sore point between jodi and i. So I dont know what to do or not do. So Hell is continuing and I dont dare put this on anyother blog.God they think there something wrong with me as there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment