Saturday 28 August 2010

Not what was expected

Saturday night, and I expected to be at the Jazz Festival. Diane went to work for a few hours at the nursing home she works at.But, she said she wasn't feeling good all week. Actually, I just she just didnt want to go. Oh, well there is always next year. We bombed the building again and so set outside most of the day. The birds liked it. But got a little warm and decided to use thier drinking water to take a bath. Jodi went and stayed in a hotel with alan. Glad they had the dam money for it. So I let Scott bring BA around and he is staying with me tonight. Bailey found $20 in an atm machine so he bought me and him ice cream. He is Nana's boy. I am putting my pictures on Flickr so I wont loose them off the laptop. So I decided I am going to use the other blog on here as my photo dairy also. So tomorrow I will start adding them. My stomach is upset and I think it is all the stress. Anyway at least tonight is quiet and that is what I need. Hope everyone has a nice long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment