Sunday 29 August 2010

Wide a wake what the heck time is it


3:14am in the dam morning and I can't sleep. Nothing on the telly and I even upset BA he got down on the floor. I have did my unemployment and Pearl's too. I played on Pogo.com and even a game on face book. What the crap I am tired just cant sleep. I am hurting all over and no painpills  Dam I am not going to be in a good mood tomorrow. And of course Jodi will be back tomorrow afternoon. Have to make sure BA is around front with Scott be for she gets home. It does fell good to have BA with me. Who would have thought that at 61 everything would suck so bad and my kids would be using me like they did. Sometimes I think this isnt my life I am missing something. I am just tired of  all of this. And of course, I really dont have anyone to helpme. I really dont know what to do.  Guess maybe I need to try and lay down again.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie. Proabley wont feel good unless I am away from jodi. It just keeps getting worse.

    ReplyDelete